Discuss Service magic advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gas Jim

Does anybody know anything about this company as there are giving me leads for jobs?
sounds a con to me.

Thanks
gas jim

They will be giveing the same leads to 30 other Plumbers as well !!

:iagree: .. I'm sick of getting phone calls from strange companies trying to get me to pay for leads!!!:cuss:

Thats alls you get on these sites is people winging and moaning bout this and that, of course you can make money from this company as long as your a good tradesman then you will be called again. Another thing for all you negative trolls, you might pay for one lead and end up winning untold business from it, which is exactly what happened to me.

So before you go crucifying people who are out there trying to earn a living for themselves, put you hands in your pockets, get off your soap boxes and do the maths :smile5:

got one today as well, company that contacted me was MTM group, this scotish guy called james phoned me out of the blue and wants to offer me this huge contract without even asking what my company does or for any references, even says when the work comes in I'll set the prices

:lipsrsealed2:

Thats alls you get on these sites is people winging and moaning bout this and that, of course you can make money from this company as long as your a good tradesman then you will be called again. Another thing for all you negative trolls, you might pay for one lead and end up winning untold business from it, which is exactly what happened to me.

So before you go crucifying people who are out there trying to earn a living for themselves, put you hands in your pockets, get off your soap boxes and do the maths :smile5:

Now there's someone who is assumptive :) :welcome: to the forum scottishheather! A warm first post :rofl:

worringly the scammers running these scams seem to have found our forum, now they can read our comments for there sales pitch

Well I hope your not on about me food of the gods and you need to learn to spell so THERE

Does anybody know anything about this company as there are giving me leads for jobs?
sounds a con to me.

Thanks
gas jim

I've done a few jobs they passed on , £18 a call ,, cancelled them now as I've got plenty off work ..just another third party earning money off us

I've done a few jobs they passed on , £18 a call ,, cancelled them now as I've got plenty off work ..just another third party earning money off us

Who is us, I am Gas Safe Registered and I do not know about any us, are we some sort of Elite pffffttt

yep,
youre 1st post is encourage us to give our money away to obvious fraudsters, you do the maths

tell you what, I'll watch my typos if you promise to stop trying to rob people and get an honest job

You got so much work pass some on to all of 'US' ? No did not think so, just a load of Tosh Pfffftttt

Heather , ive got loads off work ,, don't get gel ..

Last edited:
yep,
youre 1st post is encourage us to give our money away to obvious fraudsters, you do the maths

tell you what, I'll watch my typos if you promise to stop trying to rob people and get an honest job

I am a Gas Safe Registered Engineer bud, I just dont go around ripping into people who get off their backsides, instead of sitting on the dole and go and try and make some money. We live in a capitalist society where its dog eat dog or did you not know that? You do not have to put your hands in your pocket it is your choice. It just pains me how negative people are about other people trying to make a living. As I said I am also, an Engineer and qualified in IT. Being so qualified gives me options, obviously others have not got. So go and get some rest a.k.a shuteye and chill Bill, the world is not such a bad place.

It was not you it was Ambrosia:smile5:

Learning! Always in al ways learning eh ? :)

You've had success with the phone calls scottishheather yeh? I hear you regards selling yourself and getting the leads, was it the exact same opportunity that got you up and running though? reason I ask is because I was after some rendering work doing to my home. A guy travelled 20 Miles and paid £50 for the lead coz the ,misses filled something in on line! Guy didn't sell himself or seem to have a clue! My thought, he'd been scammed by one of the fore mentioned companies who's sole interest is to take money from the needy and greedy!!!

'Steppin of me soap box'!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will , it's been a long day ' busy weeks ahead ,,, you need to chill , I'm not ripping in to no one , I give people work & train newbies often , as a sole trader I do plenty to help others ,

This new Member seams to be a very aggressive person :32: must have very large chip on shoulder ! or someone's rattle'd his cage, Calm down, have a drink, and put your dummy back in.

Learning! Always in al ways learning eh ? :)

You've had success with the phone calls scottishheather yeh? I hear you regards selling yourself and getting the leads, was it the exact same opportunity that got you up and running though? reason I ask is because I was after some rendering work doing to my home. A guy travelled 20 Miles and paid £50 for the lead coz the ,misses filled something in on line! Guy didn't sell himself or seem to have a clue! My thought, he'd been scammed by one of the fore mentioned companies who's sole interest is to lake money from the needy and greedy!!!

'Steppin of me soap box'!!! :lol:

I got £1400 pound took out the bank this week (RSB) and they also put me £700 overdrawn, they are the real criminals. Yeah nice warm start to the site, chill out now :smile5:

This new Member seams to be a very aggressive person :32: must have very large chip on shoulder ! or someone's rattle'd his cage, Calm down, have a drink, and put your dummy back in.

Why you going to ban me, you big senior bully boy? Go ahead I'll survive you GIMP

Think your self lucky that you've got £1400. 00 or should I say Had. :waving: won't be able to pay for anymore leads now !! :bigcry:

why was the £1400 removed from your account, you werent accused of fraud were you and the money returned to its rightful owner

nice to know we willbe seeing you in the gas safe forum soon
alright i appolgise i shouldnt have said it outloud but we were all thinking it

Sorry E4 need it for my part time job, No more replys from Heather , do you think it's past her bed time ? and mummy as turn'd off her PC

It could be heather from eastenders or TV burp , I wonded where she went too ,

I got £1400 pound took out the bank this week (RSB) and they also put me £700 overdrawn, they are the real criminals. Yeah nice warm start to the site, chill out now :smile5:

Now you've lost me my friend ... was trying to stay with your thread but this has thrown me....... ? Good to chill though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Service magic advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock