Discuss Service magic advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gas Jim

Does anybody know anything about this company as there are giving me leads for jobs?
sounds a con to me.

Thanks
gas jim

Thats alls you get on these sites is people winging and moaning bout this and that, of course you can make money from this company as long as your a good tradesman then you will be called again. Another thing for all you negative trolls, you might pay for one lead and end up winning untold business from it, which is exactly what happened to me.

So before you go crucifying people who are out there trying to earn a living for themselves, put you hands in your pockets, get off your soap boxes and do the maths :smile5:

got one today as well, company that contacted me was MTM group, this scotish guy called james phoned me out of the blue and wants to offer me this huge contract without even asking what my company does or for any references, even says when the work comes in I'll set the prices

:lipsrsealed2:

Thats alls you get on these sites is people winging and moaning bout this and that, of course you can make money from this company as long as your a good tradesman then you will be called again. Another thing for all you negative trolls, you might pay for one lead and end up winning untold business from it, which is exactly what happened to me.

So before you go crucifying people who are out there trying to earn a living for themselves, put you hands in your pockets, get off your soap boxes and do the maths :smile5:

Now there's someone who is assumptive :) :welcome: to the forum scottishheather! A warm first post :rofl:

worringly the scammers running these scams seem to have found our forum, now they can read our comments for there sales pitch

Does anybody know anything about this company as there are giving me leads for jobs?
sounds a con to me.

Thanks
gas jim

I've done a few jobs they passed on , £18 a call ,, cancelled them now as I've got plenty off work ..just another third party earning money off us

I've done a few jobs they passed on , £18 a call ,, cancelled them now as I've got plenty off work ..just another third party earning money off us

Who is us, I am Gas Safe Registered and I do not know about any us, are we some sort of Elite pffffttt

yep,
youre 1st post is encourage us to give our money away to obvious fraudsters, you do the maths

tell you what, I'll watch my typos if you promise to stop trying to rob people and get an honest job

You got so much work pass some on to all of 'US' ? No did not think so, just a load of Tosh Pfffftttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Service magic advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock