Discuss Selling a few bits - please have a look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

Hi all, Im having a bit of a bank holiday clear out and am selling a few bits 1) Kamco CF30 Clearflow powerflushing machine complete with all hoses and original user instructions, excellent condition in perfect working order. 2) Drayton Digistat + 3 7 day or 5/2 day programmable room thermostat, brand new in box complete with instructions 3) 2x Baxi horizontal flue incl elbow, part number 5118489, brand new in box - was previously installing these on potterton promax combi's 4) McAlpine 1.5 bowl waste kit, brand new in box. Ive also got tons of fittings, valves god knows, so if you need anything i'll see what ive got - just having a MASSIVE garage clearout. Any questions just ask. Cheers

I will have the power flush if its not to dear pm me with want you want for it

Nah Secret, just don't do any install work, only service and breakdown so no real need for much of my stuff. I know I may need it in the future but cheaper for me to hire stuff as and when I need it rather than have it in the garage doing nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
possibly interested in the powerflush if its still available and price dependant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Selling a few bits - please have a look in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
P
Hi there, please help dont have a clue how to set this up. Ive recently installed a complete new central heating system in my house myself. The...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is my first post on here so please excuse if I'm not au fait with the procedure - I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the...
Replies
Views
S
I know I am not meant to post in here with for sale items but i rather sell these items to plumbers before the joe public. If i am not allowed...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Guys, Would really appreciate your advice on this one. My husband and I run a p & h company. We've got a really difficult customer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock