Discuss Sealed Central Heating Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI
Can anyone tell me, in simple terms please, the following?

What is the difference between an Unvented Central Heating system and a Sealed Central Heating system

Many thanks:)

Paul

HI
Can anyone tell me, in simple terms please, the following?

What is the difference between an Unvented Central Heating system and a Sealed Central Heating system

Many thanks:)

Paul
none they are the same theres no feed tank and no vent instead you have a preasure vessel a preasure relife valve and a filling loop

One begins with "U" and the other begins with "S"? I'm sure this is one of those trick questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sealed Central Heating Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock