Discuss sanitary silicone sealant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw all the professional mastic guys using the piece of wood trick, they make it look so easy and when i do it its a nightmare lol. Got a tool from tradepoint a stanley one to scrape away the excess, haven't tried it yet though was only about £2

baby wipes lads forget your bits of sticks and jml tat £1 for 80 in most places as long as its got citric acid they will work,silicone jobs become easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sanitary silicone sealant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
Hey All-- New here as this is something I have not had to do on this scale before. I am renovating our laundry room, which currently only has the...
Replies
Views
Back