Search the forum,

Discuss saniflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Have to put in a saniflow and waste will be overflow , the big issue i have is that wont be able to use obtuse fittings to take the radius on the bends due to lack of space i have top operate in will a couple elbows in the run actually make a difference in the discharge??

I've unblocked/re-piped enough saniflow wastes to know its not a good idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Even worse having to take the pipework back out once it has been used.

Also expect them to refuse to honour the warranty if it fails because you haven't followed the instructions.

got an issue here then as only way i can get to soil pipe is to use some elbows as to use obtuse ones i lose a crucial bit of space ( why is nothing ever easy)

I recently fitted a Saniflo compact, slightly different as the waste has to be 32mm, I used swept bends after clearing this with Saniflo, could you use 32mm instead of 25mm overflow ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to saniflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
In my last posting, I requested assistance in exchanging a waste that had been fitted using silicone, without actually removing the basin. Mission...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the process of a new build and we have routed a MDPE pipe through a lintel in the DPC but unable to bend it to the correct location due to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock