Search the forum,

Discuss Rigid Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
who's getting one

Ridgid Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrench, Size N | Save 14% | UKToolCentre.co.uk

The NEW RIDGID® Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrenches are used for Mineral Exploration, Geotechnical and Environmental Core Drilling and Soil Sampling. They are specifically designed for use with ISO 10097 Core Barrel systems and components. The unique gripping surface offers superior strength without damaging or distorting the tube surface for maximum performance in the field

We have got a rigid threading machine that is over thirty years old now and it's still going strong, no complaints. Their gear is really good quality.
Tri vice, with pipe vice or chained head is one of most handy things I use ( think it's made by Record), I bet it's over 50 years old. Stuff like that lasts forever. If you'll use it, buy it, you won't regret it. ( if you do a decent amount of pipework that's commercial of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rigid Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock