Discuss Rigid Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
who's getting one

Ridgid Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrench, Size N | Save 14% | UKToolCentre.co.uk

The NEW RIDGID® Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrenches are used for Mineral Exploration, Geotechnical and Environmental Core Drilling and Soil Sampling. They are specifically designed for use with ISO 10097 Core Barrel systems and components. The unique gripping surface offers superior strength without damaging or distorting the tube surface for maximum performance in the field

We have got a rigid threading machine that is over thirty years old now and it's still going strong, no complaints. Their gear is really good quality.
Tri vice, with pipe vice or chained head is one of most handy things I use ( think it's made by Record), I bet it's over 50 years old. Stuff like that lasts forever. If you'll use it, buy it, you won't regret it. ( if you do a decent amount of pipework that's commercial of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rigid Inner Tube Core Barrel Wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock