Search the forum,

Discuss Riello pressure gauge extension in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

magicno1

Gas Engineer
Riello pressure gauge extension
Would any of you know where or if you can get spare sealing washers for the pressure screw or is it new extension?
cheers
Chris

I was going to say why not try Grant, its who I did my OFTEC with a long time ago and they've helped me with spares in the past.
I've tried finding a part number online but can only find one for the whole extension kit unfortunately.
Two choices, either buy a few kits and replace the whole lot with your normal mark up price or buy one, remove the washer and see if a local nuts and bolts company to you have them or can make them up for you. We have one of those companies in my town and they've helped out many times with various requirements.

Reply to Riello pressure gauge extension in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
I have a SIP space heater and fitted a new matching spec oil nozzle as part of a service on it. I wanted to check the pump pressure with the new nozzle and its difficult to be sure what port to connect to. And that these pumps are definitely adjustable! I turned an Allen screw which is not...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the flow/return on each radiator so that I can then grab the right pipe to check which heats up first. There has been an extension done on this house at some...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to avoid internal stack from ceiling to floor. Quickest 30second sketch attached. I'd presume any horizontal would have to have the appropriate fall, new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock