Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Replacing DT10RF Optimising Programmer that's faulty in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

My 8 year old DT10RF's screen is failing and becoming difficult to read. My 8 year old boiler is a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 34CDi Classic.

I have been thinking of replacing with a wifi controller that I can use over the internet and smart radiator thermostats (Smart TRVs).

Is this replacement feasible with my existing boiler, and if so what are my options?

Thanks
Steve

either but you require a gas safe engy to install

Would any of these work?
  • Google Nest Learning Thermostat
  • Hive Active Heating 2
  • Netatmo Smart Thermostat
  • Honeywell Home T6R
  • Tado Smart Thermostat
Chose the Hive option and got my regular heating engineer to install when doing yearly service. Working perfectly so far. App is intuitive, easy to setup the schedule and to control the heating. I control the heating from an iPad and laptop and don't tend to use the controller (on the wall in the hallway) - this is much easier than before with the DT10RF. Also will be able to control when away from home and see this as being useful.

Reply to Replacing DT10RF Optimising Programmer that's faulty in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock