Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing DT10RF Optimising Programmer that's faulty in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

My 8 year old DT10RF's screen is failing and becoming difficult to read. My 8 year old boiler is a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 34CDi Classic.

I have been thinking of replacing with a wifi controller that I can use over the internet and smart radiator thermostats (Smart TRVs).

Is this replacement feasible with my existing boiler, and if so what are my options?

Thanks
Steve

either but you require a gas safe engy to install

Would any of these work?
  • Google Nest Learning Thermostat
  • Hive Active Heating 2
  • Netatmo Smart Thermostat
  • Honeywell Home T6R
  • Tado Smart Thermostat
Chose the Hive option and got my regular heating engineer to install when doing yearly service. Working perfectly so far. App is intuitive, easy to setup the schedule and to control the heating. I control the heating from an iPad and laptop and don't tend to use the controller (on the wall in the hallway) - this is much easier than before with the DT10RF. Also will be able to control when away from home and see this as being useful.

Reply to Replacing DT10RF Optimising Programmer that's faulty in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock