Discuss Replacement pull-out shower hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ed_r

Hi I bought a replacement shower hose for a pull out shower.

It has a male connector end which attaches to the water supply. But the new one appears to be 1/2 inch when the original appears to be 5/8 inch in diameter.

The websites do not seem to specify which suggests a standard size which I dont have. Is it better to get a connector (if so where?) or should I buy a new hose at the right size, (if so where?)

I would be grateful for anyone steering me in right direction/

Are you saying the original one is bigger than the replacement? If anything I would have expected it might be 3/8" but can't help with 5/8" sorry.

Hmmm that's an interesting one! Hopefully someone will be able to help you :) Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement pull-out shower hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock