Discuss Replacement fitting for heating oil fuel supply in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

View attachment 42552 I need to replace this fitting that is connected to the heating oil fuel supply to my boiler, can anyone recommend a supplier and also what what is this component known as, so that I order the correct part. TIA

Attachments

• 5B389B16-2E9C-47EA-AC3B-A8C07EF6D6D2.jpeg
    5B389B16-2E9C-47EA-AC3B-A8C07EF6D6D2.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 19
That's a remote sensing fire valve. A phial hangs over the burner with a capillary tube running back to the valve, when the set temperature is sensed it automatically shuts the valve and cuts off fuel supply. I would fit a Teddington KBB 65°c but you need an oil engineer, you should not try this yourself.

Reply to Replacement fitting for heating oil fuel supply in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock