Discuss Replace Triton T80Z in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roskers

Old Lady in sheltered housing needs shower replacing, supply and fit. Triton T80Z presently in place - has been problematic, fixed once already. But only 2011 manuf. So probably simple like-for-like replacement. In Royston Herts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace Triton T80Z in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, After years of using a pumped electric shower (Triton t80 pumped), it's now dying and I'd like to replace it with a 'normal' mixer shower...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer shower valve leaked and gave way and I am looking to replace. I am looking for recommendations what...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a fairly regular on the electricians forum but know nothing! about plumbing. Basically all other taps get hot but the shower is luke...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock