Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Replace outdated thermostats and timers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skamuk1

I was wondering if anyone could give me some help/advice on deciding which thermostats and timers I need in my home.

I currently have a Danfoss RMT 230 (basic mechanical thermostat) and a Danfoss Set3m timer controlling my central heating.

I want to replace these with digital controls so I can set 7 day timers and maybe even have a wireless handset (if my money stretches far enough).

I am also going to be gutting my bathroom and installing electric underfloor heating and a dual fuel towel rail which uses both the central heating and a heating element. These both will need their own thermostats...

Is there a solution that allows me to control all of these things from one handset/thermostat or something similar?

If not what would you recommend as replacements for just the central heating controls. My 'Set3m' Is located in a cupboard in the kitchen and the thermostat in the hallway, ideally I would like the timer controls in place of the thermostat (maybe there is a two in one system of some sort?)

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace outdated thermostats and timers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock