Discuss Replace heating system pressure relief valve and expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Calling all pro plumbers :D

I appreciate this isn't black and white, but in its most basic form could anyone give me a rough idea of how much it would cost (in terms of parts and labour) to carry out the above titled job for an oil fired boiler. Just a ball park figure would be great.

Many Thanks...

Under £500

How much you been quoted ?

Replace heating system pressure relief valve &
expansion vessel.

Labour 240.00
Expansion vessel 145.00
Pressure relief valve 265.00
Inc. VAT at 20%

(Original callout charge of £80 will come off the total)

Based in Herts

Pressure relief valve £265 ?? Seems a tad on the high side

Everything seems ok except fit that but depends on what the part cost is what boiler do you have / are the parts internal to said boiler ?

Recently done the same on a Baxi, can't remember which model, anyhow total price was £160. all in. I was there about 90 mins if that. Although the expansion vessel on this Baxi was at the side so was an easy swap.

Reply to Replace heating system pressure relief valve and expansion vessel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for someone that can replace the expansion vessel on an old heating system that is losing pressure every day and needs topping up at least...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all. So I have an OSO Super SXD 180 immersion heater and it is pouring a huge amount of water out of the cold water pressure relief valve...
Replies
Views
Hi all not a plumber but am an engineer I have pressure drop in the system Worcester Bosch came back after repressureising the expansion vessel...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock