Discuss replace a honeywell T40 with a Honeywell wirless DT92E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adriaan029

hello,

i have checked wiring on old static thermostat, is it a matter of just replacing with the BDR91 Relay Box

Old stat setup

Earth in earth

Blue in 2
Yellow in 3
Red in 4 and 1

Ne Relay Box/Sender

do i attached Blue in N

Red in L and LYellow in A Earth in B

any help much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to replace a honeywell T40 with a Honeywell wirless DT92E in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Does anyone know what product is a good replacement for a Honeywell CM927 wireless thermostat controller and BDR91 Relay Box that controls my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would like to replace my ancient Honeywell mechanical thermostat with a Honeywell T3R PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT I have three wires in the old...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I'm replacing my old dial thermostat with a digital The wires going in from left to right are Earth Blue 2x Black Brown When electrically...
Replies
Views
C
Ive moved into a house with a worcester greenstar 35 HE plus boiler in the garage. The TR2 thermostat controller is hanging loose on the wall in...
Replies
Views
T
Hello. I have a two-zone heating set up, with each zone controlled by a 2-port zone valve (Honeywell V4043H by the looks of it), and each zone has...
Replies
Views
Tractorman_
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock