Search the forum,

Discuss replacement for a Honeywell CM927 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Does anyone know what product is a good replacement for a Honeywell CM927 wireless thermostat controller and BDR91 Relay Box that controls my electric underfloor heating?

I assume it needs to be another Honeywell product and the T4 wireless thermostat but I haven’t found any guidance on whether it’s compatible with electric underfloor heating.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Topic has recently been discussed here:

Reply to replacement for a Honeywell CM927 in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller.... I have a single zone water underfloor heating in the kitchen. The controller is currently a Wunda. I've never been all that happy with it because...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Is there any advice on using Honeywell Evohome with 2 zone heating. Honeywell support are pretty useless and give conflicting advice. They suggested I ask my installer (but my installer suggested I ask Honeywell). I found a support article on the Honeywell Resideo website by Googling...
Replies
Views
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock