Search the forum,

Discuss Replace 2-wire Honeywell CM707 zone stat in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Tractorman

Hello. I have a two-zone heating set up, with each zone controlled by a 2-port zone valve (Honeywell V4043H by the looks of it), and each zone has a two-wire HoneywellCM707.

I would like to replace the CM707 in the master bedroom (for a mechanical stat that doesn;t click). In terms of compatibility, is this suitable: DRAYTON RTS8 COMBISTAT

The voltage across the live and return wires feeding the CM707 is high 240v AC. I don't know about the current amps - as I am waiting for a multimeter to measure AC (amps).

Would appreciate any thoughts. Thank you!

Zone valves: Honeywell V4043H
Boiler: Pottertron Assure Combi

Problem is these days most of them click if it’s mechanical the only ones that don’t are digital eg buttons

There is regular mechanical clicking and there is whatever goes on inside the Honeywell CM707! It's as loud as hell.

I've put the RTS8 on, 2-wire install.

Reply to Replace 2-wire Honeywell CM707 zone stat in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock