Discuss Repeat toilet blockage? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I dont know if there is a british standard for bog paper but the Aldi and Lidl ones we have had dont seem the as others and I wonder if they break up as easily. centralheatking

Yes but does it have the new Bluetooth connectivity, HD resolution and NiCads for fast recharging? You have to go with German technology to take the abuse and a I just love their extended warranties.

Also toying with the idea of non Bluetooth not good for getting wet, but Li-ion battery, with a built in sensor capable of downloadable data - tells me how many blockages cleared, how big blockage was, how many times I had to plunge to clear - very advanced technology :D

I dont know if there is a british standard for bog paper but the Aldi and Lidl ones we have had dont seem the as others and I wonder if they break up as easily. centralheatking

I recall bog paper tests where the only consistent performer was andrex - not the posh or quilted gold plated versions. It was a Which test and looked at flushability & VFM.

Reply to Repeat toilet blockage? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock