Discuss Renault Trafic van racking WANTED in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whl4852

Pretty much as the title states, too busy to make my own, looked on eBay and thought I'd also try here cheers guys

I bought a lwb trafic in 2004.

Within 1/2 a day the racking was built exactly as I wanted it, 3 x 2400mm x600mm deep shelves in marine ply, along with plenty of legs/supports screwed into the ply lining and the floor.

50mm upstands to stop the stuff flying off the shelves when driving. All the shelving was cut to size at the builder centre.

Lasted the 4 years I had the van without a rattle, the chippy who bought the van from me said he would keep it.

By the time you buy and still have to fit the racking the time saving will be neglible.

Prob work out a lot cheaper as well.

I just missed out on a great set on eBay , see item 261258114196. Looks like they often have that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Renault Trafic van racking WANTED in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Back