Discuss REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER, NO HEATING ON RAD BUT HOT WATER COMING FROM TAP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Tony

Gas Engineer
Hi everyone
Am having challenge on REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER.
When the room thermostat call for heat on rad no response but when the tap is open hot water comes out.
When the boiler is on SERVICE MODE central heating working but tap water is cold.
Please I need help on how to put things right.
Your advice will go a long way
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Thanks.

In service mode it usually the water is circulated around the heating circuit. That’s why you have cold water.

I would try linking the controls out.

Make sure all the taps are closed or alternatively isolate the cold water inlet to the boiler.

Thanks@AMGas service.
My challenge is when the boiler is ON and I call for heat on radiator, NO HEAT ON RADIATOR.
Any ideal what could be the cause.

Reply to REMEHA AVANTA PLUS BOILER, NO HEATING ON RAD BUT HOT WATER COMING FROM TAP. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock