Discuss Remeha Avanta 28KW Price.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kip

How much do you guys pay for Remeha Avantas? 28KW... Not the plus model just the standard one with a standard flue kit and no extras.

Got a customer at the moment who claims he can buy one for £650.. Got to ask this question as that seems bloody cheap to me for a Remeha.

Think I pay 649.95+vat :) ;)

Clock on top but if you do not need filling loop provided maybe can trade in against it,with a bit of groveling :p

Closest i got today on my travels was £675 at Hunts in Blackpool. If the public can get the bloody boilers cheaper than trade then how the bloody hell are we meant to make a profit on a job other than labour..Specially when they question the price of labour.

How much do you guys pay for Remeha Avantas? 28KW... Not the plus model just the standard one with a standard flue kit and no extras.

Got a customer at the moment who claims he can buy one for £650.. Got to ask this question as that seems bloody cheap to me for a Remeha.
suits me sir,
let him go and get it then or charge for collecting.
when it goes wrong under warentee his problem, just charge for fitting plus .;)

if the custard can get a cheap boiler, let him, you fit it and up your rates accordinly to cover any loss you make on supplying materials. I had one a week back who rang me to complain the filling loop on his boiler wasnt working and what was I going to do? Told him to contact his suppliers where he bought the boiler and parts from and call me when he had the parts so I could come out and fit them, for a fee of course. Not my problem, and any money he might have saved looked to be rapidly disappearing down the swannee as I wasnt liable for the bought in parts lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remeha Avanta 28KW Price.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock