Discuss Registering with Gas Safe online, anyone done it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plucky

Just applied for my registration online. Went to payment section the money has gone out of my bank but I have had no confirmation email or anything from GSR. When I log on its still asking me to pay?

Anyone registered online before?

i registered online recently i too had problems on the final payment screen but all did go through alright, i would ring and check though.

as with everything the payment is quick the paperwork is slow but hey ho

Mine was not a new registration but a renewal,went through as smooth as a trainee plumbers bum :p:p;)

As said give them a ring tomorrow to make sure all going through OK,if their is a problem best to sort out asap :)

imho

my initial registration required me sending several photos as they kept losing them and then i suddenly got 2 id cards in the post both with the same handsome mugshot, only got one card this year tho and the renewal worked a treat online, but dont leave it too late to renew.

Just applied for my registration online. Went to payment section the money has gone out of my bank but I have had no confirmation email or anything from GSR. When I log on its still asking me to pay?

Anyone registered online before?
are we sure there not owned by b.g?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Registering with Gas Safe online, anyone done it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and...
Replies
Views
My step mother has had several quotes for a boiler replacement. The first one was from Homeserve as she had boiler insurance. This quote is a...
Replies
Views
I am on the safe gas register for the company I work for. I am presently the only gas safe engineer there. If another engineer is added to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock