Discuss radiator in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

im looking to get screws for overboarding in my bathroom. any ideas best place to get them and what size i should get for a floorboards at 22mm and 18mm plywood going on top?

cheers

If the flooring is screwed down decent Just enough into the existing

What you overboard get with ?

ply isnt the best have a look at hardibacker boards

stainless steel 11/4 or 11/2 long every 100mm

hi guys,

my reactangular bathroom is not equal at the short sides ie window side and opposite door side. it is about 2-3cm out at the window side compared to the door side. i suppose what im trying to say is that it tapers outwards towards the window side if that makes sense. how do i tackle this before i start tiling? do i need to fill one side of the wall or pack it out with a plasterboard?

if i leave it as it is, i will no doubt have issues with squaring this off when i do the floor. any ideas on how to remedy this situation is most helpful :)

cheers

update on floor.....it looks like i have a slight dip in the middle of floor after i have screwed the plywood down...

should i use a self leveling compound? i would say the dip is about 3mm when i use my level across the floor. is there a tolerance for dips or will the tiling adhesive make up the shortfall?

cheers

Reply to radiator in bathroom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to install new radiators in my home which are currently fed by copper pipe via the floor boards. I live in a bungalow and access...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had to cut hot and cold feed to re route for bathroom feeds. The 22mm Copper pipe hot feed is slightly smaller then my 22mm Copper...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock