Search the forum,

Discuss radiator calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matt50696

hi all, hope i find you all well.
could someone please tell me the name of the calculating wheel that calculates the rating and size of radiator in a house.
someone told me a few months ago anfd i can t for the life of me remember its name.
so if you know it please tell...

now you can do btu calculations online, if you have Android phone or Iphone, there is few good apps for it on the market

Mears, but quite expensive to buy, Ive had one for years , think they cost over ÂŁ40.00 now, but seem`s to lots of free stuff on line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to radiator calculator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a slightly undersized radiator in my living room. The calculation says 6315 btus and my rad is 6019 btus. It was a replacement radiator, the same size as the previous one (so pipes were in the right place). There is a gas fire in the room as well. Should this undersizing cause a problem...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
B
I have recently moved into a new house. We have a problem with the heating in a bedroom that sits above a garage. The garage is an integral part of the house with the bedroom above. The bedroom is very cold compared to the other bedrooms . The builder insists that the radiator in the room is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not heat up unless the surrounding radiators are shut off. I have tried turning the surrounding radiators down but the have to be completely or very...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock