Search the forum,

Discuss quick re heat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys am looking for a direct unvented cylinder 300 litre with some quick re heat times had a nose on google and cant find one that will heat up quick enough .
Anyone on here aware of one ?

RM Prostel Unvented Indirect Cylinder 300 Litre | NoLinkingToThis

Never heard of this lot but it's a start for 10. You could always use two 150l if that's workable in the space you have.

I am not trading in plumbing now but the best were Andrews (gas) water heaters.

Veissmann do some very high end cylinders. Crazy low recovery times. Very many monies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to quick re heat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
I'd like to install an unvented cylinder in the loft. With limited headroom it would have to be horizontal. I want to keep my existing valiant...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock