Discuss Push fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hep2o is all we use and we have never had a problem with it. Pressure test a first fix upto 10bar and aslong as the fitting is pushed in fully we have never had a leak (so far)

I prefer hep over speedfit (except the cap ends) as the pipe isnt so rigid, speedfit/guest wants to say in a coil.

However, will fit copper unless specificaly asked by customer, as this is all I would use in my own home

Why the preference for Polyplumb? How is it better than Speedfit an Hep? What about the demountable version Polyfit, is this any good?

I use copper on surface and plastic when not, I think plastic has its place because I doesn't corrode like copper can.

Put a poll on plastic systems on the plumbing forum. Please take the time to participate and provide your feedback.

Im not allowed to use ANY plastic pipework now, it all has to be copper inc tricky areas.

I actually miss it because it was soo soo easy to use especially in sites and council. However didnt look a good job and no where near as reliable as copper ;)

Im not allowed to use ANY plastic pipework now, it all has to be copper inc tricky areas.

I actually miss it because it was soo soo easy to use especially in sites and council. However didnt look a good job and no where near as reliable as copper ;)

Why not ?

My mate in the council said they can't use plastic because of the earth bonding. They use copper push fit instead now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Push fit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone advise how the copper push fit connectors work? Is it a matter of just pushing in the pipe until it goes in as far as it can and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock