Discuss Push fit wastepipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Any idea on how I can join solvent weld 32mm pipe to push fit pipe? I have tried a compression elbow but it is too lose in the push fit pipe.

Thanks

Put the rubber cone over the push fit pipe, then add a shed load of ptfe tape to the cone, then try it.

was it a good compression fitting like a mc alpine? some cheaper fittings have less scope and smaller rubbers.

Purchase a pushfit to ABS (solvent weld) adaptor. Screwfix and most plumbers merchants stock them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Push fit wastepipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to replace a motorhome tap and have come across these push fittings which don't seem to have any movement to enable uncoupling...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am plumbing in a double basin sink based on the first pic that I mined from a Reddit thread. (happy to accept suggestions on if this is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock