Discuss pump head adapters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44451

hi guys im thuinking about buying an adapter for power flushing and their seems to be a few different makes out there. some of them look like

they have plastic threads and some brass. just looking for any advice bcos i hate wasting money on poor quality tools. any advice would be appreciated ta

I brought two from sentinel £60.00, consisted of two plastic elbows with a hose fitting & a 3/4 " thread and two large bushes that had a 3/4" center for the plastic elbow to go into. The bushes then fit on to the pump valves after the pump has been removed. Worst waste of money ever.. I would advise going for a pump-head style adapter, preferably a metal one, saw some on ebay, but you should have reasonable luck just looking on google i think.

Last edited:
ok thanks for that , i saw a kamco cp2 one one the corgi site last night for £75 and im not sure if there any good or not

yeah thats what bothers me, cant be faffin with plastic threads six months down the line

The e-bay link above looks like the anton one I have, does the job but not been overly impressed, just a matter of time before the treads strip imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pump head adapters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient...
Replies
Views
Back