Discuss PRV let by Calefi 6 months old in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello all. I have a calefi multibloc . The PRV is letting by. Only installed 6 months ago by another firm. This was the second replacement in 18 months. Any ideas as to why?
I don’t want to replace it if another fix is possible
I do have my unvented but usually just do installs.
Thank you in advance. Boilerfix

If it's the pressure relief that's letting by then as townfanjon says check theres no crap inside. If that's ok then theres other possibilities.

Hello all. I have a calefi multibloc . The PRV is letting by. Only installed 6 months ago by another firm. This was the second replacement in 18 months. Any ideas as to why?
I don’t want to replace it if another fix is possible
I do have my unvented but usually just do installs.
Thank you in advance. Boilerfix
regardless of which prv this is most units have an orientation specified by the manufacturer, some very specific and others more flexible its mainly due to debris from the cold main or system
centralheatking

Reply to PRV let by Calefi 6 months old in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a PRV located in a heated plant room that is between a pair of stop cocks. It was installed to keep pressure under 3 Bar a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi - I have a Telford's Tristar Thermal store with a Caleffi 533..h PRV set to 3 bar. The PRV doesn't appear to be drop tight, so static rises...
Replies
Views
Hello All, New to the forum so apologies if do any faux pas. But I have an Aqalisa Electric Quartz Shower 9.5kw (8 years old) and currently it...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have a dripping 3 bar prv despite pressure never going above 2 bar when heating is on. I’ve replaced the prv and the problem persists. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Kevinb
K
Having a problem with a recent installation. Fitted new unvented cylinder and boiler. Everything fine for 6 months Then I get a call from my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock