Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Proper Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Just got back from Petworth House. The big picture galleries and fine furniture were pleasant enough, but the real treasures are to be found in the old kitchens.

PetworthHouse1.JPGPetworthHouse2.JPGPetworthHouse3.JPGPetworthHouse4.JPGPetworthHouse5.JPG

The guide was telling me that the two taps are not hot and cold, but both cold - potable and non-potable.

There was also an old steamer in there which looked like something out of a Jules Verne novel.

My mrs went there in the summer with the kids and took pics of the plumbing as she knew I would like it!

Is this your new showroom then Ray ? I heard that retro kitchens were on the way back in !!

forget the house, the grounds at petworth are amazing, a great little walk in the deer park as well. Also do a music fest over the summer, if your cultured like wot ray is :)

Being an old plumber I like's old plumbing........regards Turnpin:smile5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
… praying to the plumbing God, Bob Pictures and layout details attached, so be patient. 21 year old oil fired system in pretty good nick. I...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock