Discuss Problems with bosm br1/bps242rf programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think it's the programmer that's the problem?
what boiler you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problems with bosm br1/bps242rf programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a couple of these battery powered thermostats fail and currently looking at finding replacements but I'm fairly sure they are now...
Replies
Views
Hi , My wireless thermostat, has become water damaged and is toast , no longer displays anything (long story), it is a boss bps242rf and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
R
Thermostat and Programmer not communicating with Boiler. Both have been replaced. Any ideas? On the Glowworm boiler 18sxi I can use the CH...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock