Discuss Problem with duck do in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicro3

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
No joy it is really getting to me. Any help would be greatly app cheers

And maybe you have the problem with sheigkc? Thats a common factor we lack in the plumbing trade...

O and dont forget the wofiop - thats serious right there <----

Did you get any Dihydrogen Monoxide in it? You may need to balance it with Aquae Vitae.

And don't forget the quackle pin and the slithy toves. They must gimble in the mire you know...

Last edited by a moderator:
i had some of that for christmas once, didn't last long lol very smooth

Lol all jumping on the band wagon but seriously, whats this all about?! Lol

There's a question you need to ask Koogs baby!

Im starting to lose the concentration so im holding back on stupid stuff haha!! Croppie check the pic im drinking, sure ull be impressed!

Love it! So much so I'll fall on my sword for you Koogs........

What's a Duck Do?

i believe you say its a good 'craic' in ireland croppie!.

we call it of your face on crack here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with duck do in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock