Discuss Pressure too high on boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have a heatline vizo 24 boiler (which I know is the cheapest boiler around !) it is 11 years old and the pressure is constantly rising. We bleed the radiators to bring the pressure down but at the moment the pressure is rising even though the boiler is switched off due to awaiting a replacement fan. Any ideas what could be causing this and what could resolve the problem ( I know a new boiler would sort the problem !)

Yes but you need to be gas safe to be able to repair a boiler sorry to say

Filling loop left on or plate heat exchanger passing, not a good boiler to work on , I think you will see your engineer on a regular basis with this boiler unless it’s spotless on a regular service. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure too high on boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back