Discuss Power flushing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer2813

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys new boy here

I am looking into getting a power flushing machine as fed up asking a mate to do it and paying him when i could do it myself what would you guys recomend, most properties i work on are average size 3/4 bed properties so dont need to be to powerfull just a lot around and unsure which to chose always prefer to go on recomendation rather than buying blind when i can get good intel from others

Thanks Alex

I brought a proflush with the inbuilt magnets a few months ago & I've got to say its the dogs dodars. Easy to use and very powerful.

I've only ever used the fernox one and when it worked is was amazing had a few problems with it from time to time but nothing that couldn't be sorted quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I get orange spots when washing clothes. Please see photo. I think it is rust. I’ve checked there’s no metal in the machine. I have also run...
Replies
Views
J
what is the best power flush machine and where can I buy it
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
When we moved into our house in 2016, the electric water heater popped loudly when heating. After awhile, I researched and realized that it was...
Replies
Views
I have a rusty radiator in the bathroom, not worth repainting as there is already paint on top of rust. It will be straightforward for me to...
Replies
Views
Back