Discuss Power flushes / rads not heating up - HELP PLEASE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Not sure how to turn that rad off as there’s no TRV

image.jpg

Is anyone competent enough there to crack open one of the radiator valves and see if the water is mucky

The plumber that came here said that the water in the heating system is very clean so no need to flush the system...but that was when he fixed the non working kitchen rad and before we had the problem with the two upstairs rads and now just the downstairs 2 rads

Reply to Power flushes / rads not heating up - HELP PLEASE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock