Discuss Poor Transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Time has come to put the old reliable beast to bed,never broken down,but the underside has terminal,uncurable rot,Rip transit

Attachments

• IMG_20160709_081108001_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20160709_081108001_HDR.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:
You could park that in a field and it would do free advertising for you. :smile:
Think the law allows advertising on any moveable object on wheels.
Strange that Ford has always made Transits that rust badly. Just a little bit less rust prone and they would be even more popular. They are one of few vehicles that rust quickly nowadays

The main reasons I wont own a transit is because Ive seen some less than 3yrs old starting to rot away

Strange my old Transit is 14 years old (52 plate) no body rust anywhere and still going strong.WP_20140724_006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Poor Transit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock