Discuss Plumbers in nottingham? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Graybob1030

Hi there,

Is there any plumbers from Nottingham in this forum?

If so i was just wondering which plumbing merchants you use to buy your supplies as i can't seem to find a decent one at present.

Thank you

nth city, cooper n berry sherwood rise.
sth city toolstation = cheepest i know of near pork farms,
east plumline top porchester road.
west selco old gas works radford and a shop up fron the valve shop nearby.

Thank you so much for your help. That is just what i needed. much appreciated.

your 'proper' merchant is coopers tho' been there years and got everything.

Im currently looking for a couple of toilets (one modern and stylish and one where they they just want the cheapest available) is coopers the place to look then?

depends on budget, style etc. good place to start.
cheepest loo i found so far is makro and wikes about £60.
best to look at 3 suppliers and takes your pick really or just stick to one and save your time and effort, all down to you.
personally i let the customer do that and you cant get it wrong.
most of these come from b&q, not saying there good tho.

Every job i have had so far have been ones where they have chosen but just got 2 within the same day asking me to buy the toilet and was a bit stumped on where to look first. I will have a look at a few different places and compare. Coopers is a 2 minute drive from me so that will be a handy one. Thanks again for your help.

W G Willbond everytime. Great service, great selection, Knowledgeable staff.

yeh=but, no=but,
expensive tho, like the lads at sherwood branch call in 4 bits and bobs, std bath good value.
thing is if i want to spend £100 i can spend an hour goin somewhere else and more than likely save £20, now in my book (time free) its like paying myself £20 per hour for a drive?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers in nottingham? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back