Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers and heating engineers required for Manchester and Leyland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguetrader

Gas Engineer
New build plumbers and heating engineers required for Manchester and Leyland
Manchester job is new build apartments fitting bathrooms and hot water cylinders
Leyland job is new build houses fitting heating and bathrooms

Anyone interested could leave a message and I will contact you back

Thanks Gary

I show um how its done... back on the tools, Ermi fancy being my apprentice :sweatdrop: hard worked never killed anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers and heating engineers required for Manchester and Leyland in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning. The boiler seems to function well, and the pressure only drops with the heating and not the water being on. Ie it started last winter and was then...
Replies
Views
We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual service and the engineer commented that the water looked discoloured and that the inhibitor needed replacing?? Is this an easy procedure? I'm pretty...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock