Search the forum,

Discuss Please Help APL Gas 13 Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrhsinghk

Hello anyway in East London side who can help do 13 jobs for my APL Gas Profile Book and sign them off by a Gas Safe registered engineer please. I also work 4 days on and 4 days off and i would be very very happy if someone could please HELP me sign them off and finish them so i can do my CCN1 exam thanks

4 days on and 4 off?
Wish I had that much time off?

Good luck and join the long list of fast trackers.

13 jobs? Is that all it takes these days?
I'm sure if you can find another couple of thousand £ your training provider will sort you out with something.

I had a neighbour who tried to offer me a few quid to say this guy had worked for me. Needless to say I declined and ended up getting a call from a customer where this guy tried installing a gas hob where he had put 4 washers on a elbow. I wont sign any work off if not done by myself , But Good Luck in the future

To Gasmarc i will be very happy to if offered to work under someones supervision to help get the book signed off and i do understand what you mean

Personally I would go on the gas safe register and call a few local guys and explain that you are willing to be a dogs body / labourer for a few weeks in return for the experience etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please Help APL Gas 13 Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock