Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Please explain the labelled parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
image.jpg

Hi guys I'm after some help, wondering if anyone can tell me what the labelled bits in my "airing cupboard" are, my mate as a nasty cough, I'm a heating engineer amongst other things but can turn my hand to anything with help from YouTube and Google, so was going to try and change the lung on the right side, can't be that hard.
ive got a spare one from a pig that doesn't need it now so was going to use that.
please only helpful hints,
cheers.

I'd rip that trachea out for a start its undersized and are renound for blocking up. That pleura is carp an all.

Your pig lung is cheap and nasty you probably got it on eBay! Put your hand in your pocket and fork out for an African white rhino lung much better then the pig version

Are you crazy? Every one knows that you can only use sheeps lungs.....

whichever, make sure you give it a good flush out with x800

p.s. my left nut has ached for years. dont happen to have any spare in the van by any chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you two/three can't give me any better info than that I might as well on the electricians forum and ask them.lol.

Well if that's going to be your stance then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

THREAD CLOSED

I`d start at the bottom and replace the diaphragm with a membrane then you can use whatever lung you choose.

whichever, make sure you give it a good flush out with x800

p.s. my left nut has ached for years. dont happen to have any spare in the van by any chance?
v

ive got one of these if that's any good
image.jpg

No, it's a "flanged nut" thought it might be apt.

Might, on second thoughts need a bigger Flange

Sorry but forum rules state that we cant give any advise to unqualified surgeons, best thing is to go to local Hospital if your desperate for a replacement you may be better off going private, Don't know if part is still available ! Have you tried manufacture [God] cos if genuine parts not fitted it will invalidate any warranty. :Angel_anim:

Sorry but forum rules state that we cant give any advise to unqualified surgeons, best thing is to go to local Hospital if your desperate for a replacement you may be better off going private, Don't know if part is still available ! Have you tried manufacture [God] cos if genuine parts not fitted it will invalidate any warranty. :Angel_anim:

Jesus man.....have you not seen the price of genuine parts?

Ray you been drinking, red saw didn't google them, they're his.!!!!!!

If those were my nuts, I'd be off to AnE being one looks a bit too swollen, you need a nurse to give you a second opinion there as to whether they are working properly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please explain the labelled parts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hello, Have had a leak on my UFH manifold. Originally incorrectly diagnosed as being the nuts/washer to the pump, it now looks like it's coming...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock