Discuss Please can someone ID this shower mixer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

As the title says, really - can anyone identify the manufacturer please? There are no identifying marks, and I need to buy new seals/washers for it.

Thanks! 2012-09-17 18.20.01.jpg

Might be better just to buy a new valve, especially by the condition of it - chipped handle & missing centre disc. It is only a single lever which are full flow & cheaper. Would be best a dual lever.
Looks similar to a Peglers valve.

Looks like a Bristan ! send them the photo, Looks a bit rough why not replace it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please can someone ID this shower mixer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please help me obtain a copy of the user manual for this bath and shower mixer, pictured below. I am particularly concerned about how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock