Discuss pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
For BCP

PLUMBFREEZE 0844 335 1982

i got mine from the installer live show which was held at the Ricoh Stadium.
At the show they had special offer price which i paid £299. but i think if you order direct from them now its priced at £399 inc vat.

I have a freeze master machine they are based in hendon london they are very helpful with any problems, just use the machine for an hour once a month to keep the seals in good condition if in any doubt that the pipe has not frozen drill it with a 3mm drill and if water comes out use a pop rivit to stop the leak and give the freezer more time
ph

Hi ive shut down the plantroom on a block of flats
when heating was on
did the biz
20 min new valve connect on steel pipework

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DauEdi9e4UVo"]
[/DLMURL]

With what ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If your electric freezer need regassing, don't send it back to the manufacturers as they charge a rip-off price. Go to a refrigeration engineer. When I had mine done, it was going to be £250 plus VAT to send it back. The refrigeration engineer charged me £65 inc VAT.

Brought one of the plumbfreeze electric freezers a couple of weeks ago only just got round to using it remove and re pipe new bathroom rad pulled up the floor board 15mm pipe set-up took about 10 mins to freeze did work pressed thaw all great would recommend to anyone that only needs domestic up to 22mm.

Pex tubings withstanding very low temperatures ) better than copper!

Hi

I know Rothenberger have a new one out PIPE FREEZE ECO!...supposed to be excellent!:) 0800 626985 - speak to Lee - tell him Scott said press the discount button!

just bought ours yesterdays. rems machine 925+vat free jacket included freezes from 1/2 to 2". lots of their tools on offer this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock