Discuss pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just throwing something into this pot...

We produce diamond drills for porcelain tiles.... But distribute our range via Arctic Products.

And Arctic produce either the Spray Cans

Polar%20Professional%20PSPRO.jpg

Or the electric one

Arctic%20Electric%20%20Industrial%20.jpg

Dont know enough about Pipe Freezing to comment on systems but if you need any extra information their catalogue can be flicked through here:

40 Page catalogue

Richard

I can recommend the diamond drills to everyone...(see ya at the bacon roll stand next time 365 drills).

The electric pipe freezers are by far the best,once the pipe has frozen 10 to 15min for a 15mm pipe,as long as the electric is on the pipe will stay frozen unlike the gas cannister type uwwwwwww

Arctic V Freezemaster (domestic) any experiences/views/opinions?
Trying to find a price for the Arctic unit is like getting blood from a stone.

the pipe will stay frozen unlike the gas cannister type uwwwwwww
grrrrrrrr had a 22mm one fail last week,well fail is not the word it did not freeze in the first place,over head in a cylinder cubbard on steps,contents of old system full bore straight in the mush:mad::mad:.
thank god for push on blanks:D

It's me again!

Has anyone out there managed to purchase a Plumbfreeze FZ400 unit yet (see the earlier posts in this thread)?

If so, does it work properly?

I very recently got a Plumbfreeze FZ400. So far performance has been good....rgds..

This is good news! Does it actually perform as advertised? How long does it take to freeze 100%? What temperature does it get down to? May I also ask how much, and from which supplier?

Last edited:
Got it from the Plumbfreeze 'Installer Live' stand at the recent Coventry plumbing exhibition. Paid £299 quid. On a 15mil pipe the unit got down to -17C then stabilised at -15C. Early days yet, but so far no complaints..rgds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe freezer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock