Discuss Pipe fitting dimensions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlumbHum

Hello,
does the x-dimension for copper ALSO include plastic push-fit, OR is this known as the y-dimension?
ALSO, why (on a previous post) is the internal pipe fitting for LCS, 13mm; is this z-dimension standard or does it change on whether black- or white-heart fittings are used.
I haven't had that much experience measuring or cutting LCS and just wondered?
Many thanks for your time & patience, slainte!

I dont know the dimension exactly for plastic but cut pipe on the line printe on the side then insert it then demount the fittin and measure the depth !

Why do you need to know this ? Sounds like im being funny but im not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe fitting dimensions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have about 6 metres of 22mm PEX to run through concrete and understand I need to have it in flexible conduit to offer a bit of protection and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, Helping a friend, his soil stack is cast iron. The bath and basin wastes (all removed now) went into individual entries on the stack. These...
Replies
Views
Back