Discuss pipe bender to fit in cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A builder told me today he seen a plumber using a pipe bender once with a corless drill atatched to it!!! anybody seen or heard of one before???
also whats your reviews on the milwaukee pipe cutter??? anybody got one?

Saw a couple of them in germany. Bends slower than a first day apprentice on the job at 16!

most you can do on them is 22mm.

i have the milwaukee pipe slice and like it. Serves a purpose but i do admit i use my pipe slices more. It does save your wrists tbh.

its like marmite.

No he means ones which you put onto a hammer drill as an attachment.

they were aroun 900 euros at the show when i saw them.

Normal bending machine & normal pipe slice for me jjjeeessss are we getting lazy?

Do they do a sandwich slinger attachment for a drill. Won't need to stop for a break then.

its true, try having a day without a cordless screwdriver......... wow you soon realise how strong your arms and wrist's were back in the day. I can still remember the first time i worked on heating as an apprentice, my job was to fix all the rads, pipes clips using 2/12 x 10 screws and a 6 inch screwdriver. I was not allowed to use the lads yankee screwdriver's. I had to save to buy a yankee but it made me appreciate good tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe bender to fit in cordless drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Dear community members, Got a question here in hope someone can help to advise. I recently got my extension done with U/F heating installed. The...
Replies
Views
Hey all need a professional opinion, we live in a mid terrace house, previous neighbour has just moved but she had six dogs and house was...
Replies
Views
Problem in video link View: https://youtu.be/efrhhYhhquk Does it when we turn bath taps on or shower either whilst the hot water is on or...
Replies
Views
Hi, First time poster. I've been banging my head against a wall this past month on google searches and soliciting advice of a couple of plumbers...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock