Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Pipe bender markings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikele21

I'm new to plumbing, I recently bought a pipe bender along with various other plumbing tools. However I'm not sure how I should mark the 30, 45 and 90 degree marks on the bender, at college the benders had 3 marks to show where you were bending, the bender I have is blank, and Im not sure how to accurately mark the bender, any help would be appreciated, thanks

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe bender markings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock