Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss overflowing washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gasfit247

Hi i wonder if anyone can help please i have a customer whose washing machine emptys into a 42mm stand pipe via the flexi hose .Although the waste pipe is completly clear the washing machine water still overflows.Idont know why any helpfull suggestions gratefully recieved.

How tall is the standpipe?
Is the flexi pushed too far down it?
Is the waste clear all the way to the drain / gulley /stack?

Flexi prob pushed too far down the stand pipe....restricting flow of water causing it to overflow.... had a similar problem last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to overflowing washing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
About twenty years ago, we had an extension built with a utility room for washing machine and tumble dryer. We've been through four or five...
Replies
Views
Had a new Kitchen fitted just before Xmas with integrated Washing Machine and Dishwasher (never again!) Appliances are located around 3.5m away...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock