Search the forum,

Discuss Old Boulter Economy Combi 90 Oil Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just a quick question for the oily ones amongst us.

Been out to one of the above tonight, no hot water. Uses a diaphragm to make microswitch, had the switch apart and operated switch no problem, but been told you can't get the diaphragm and have to buy the full valve. £70 + vat. Just wondered if anybody has had one of the diaphragms.

BES part no 17092 for a halstead trio valve the same as pictured, they have a diaphram for £4.95 listed below which I assume will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Old Boulter Economy Combi 90 Oil Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock